Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Busy

So, we are at my sisters house currently, which is in Erie, PA. In general, the weather sucks here, and therefore when I read the weather report that was calling for 75 and sunny this weekend, I did not believe it. When we visited last JULY it was about 60 for the week we were here. I refused to believe the forecast to the extreme measure that I did not pack shorts for Hailey or really any appropriate maternity wear for myself, and now of course, we are here, and its not only 75 and sunny, its supposed to be 80 tomorrow. I could just borrow some of my sisters summer maternity clothing, except we share all of our clothes and all of hers are at MY HOUSE!!

In addition, my sister has a husky who is full up shedding her winter coat, so there is hair everywhere and my sister just walked by and vacuummed me with her dyson.

We drove the whole way here yesterday and arrived around 11PM. Hailey was great in the car and the dirve was uneventful. We had to get here last night, which is a day earlier than planned because I wanted to get my hair colored by my favorite hairdresser and this morning was her only available time. It was worth it, and my hair is much better and much darker - pretty much black and no highlights! yay! She also trimmed and thinned my hair - which I desperately needed because pregnant people do not lose hair like normal people, and I have enough hair that I almost wish I could shed like my sisters crazy husky.

Unfortunately my sister had to work this morning, which meant Jon had to be in charge of all three toddlers while I had my hair appointment. My niece is 18 months, and my nephew is almost 4. He survived, but was a bit disgruntled when I got back. I think that may have had more to do with checking his work email account while on leave. When I got back we decided to take the kids to McDonalds Playplace for lunch. Three kids is a lot of kids to keep track of. As we were walking in to McDonalds, I was carrying Rowan, holding Ben's hand - and he was holding Hailey's hand. Keep in mind, I am six months pregnant and my sisters children and HAiley look very much alike.

When a person pointed at me and laughed from the window I realized that Jon and I looked like we had been very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment