Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Pics from our Trip!



Here are some pictures from our trip to Erie to visit my family


Ok, well, this one is at our house in VA, I just thought it was funny. Rolo still thinks he is a lap dog and that he should sit on top of Jon whenever possible.

The tricycle built for two that I got on craigslist. Its really cute, but Benjamin had trouble pedaling when either of the girls were in the back.

As always, we went to Build A Bear. Hailey made a very cute bunny that she named Mumpy.

The flowered bunny is Mumpy - the big bunny is the Easter Bunny that we visited while we were at the mall. This picture was taken before the series of disasters that happened that day started. I won't go into details, but it involved a lemonade geyser, food all over the food court (which a child was not responsible for - it was me) crazy Grandma Maryann pushing a stroller full of build-a-bears thru the mall, and a little run in between Jon's truck and the cart return at Toys R Us. Jon wasn't with us, so I wonder who was driving...

Hailey on Easter morning. We were at my sisters house, so she got a basket from the Aunt Casa bunny AND from the mommy/daddy bunny. We left right after this to drive back to VA, and many times on the way home Hailey asked if the Easter Bunny had left her something at her house too.


While in Erie, my family thought we should have a birthday party for Hailey. Her birthday isn't till April 17th, but the kids like parties and its nice that everyone gets to celebrate with Hailey. Hailey didn't want to go to sleep because she didn't want her birthday to be over, so she was relieved when I explained to her that it was actually her pretend birthday, and that she was going to have her real birthday in a few weeks at our house.

Me and my sister and our daughters. I love this picture even if I am looking quite pregnant.






No comments:

Post a Comment