Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter - Thoroughly Celebrated!

This video is kind of long, and I apologize in advance if it messes up your computer.  I am still trying to learn the best formats to convert my video to, and as my technologically advanced husband is rarely home, I am doing it without his help!  ITs a good thing I am taking these videos though, because as Hailey phrased it the other day, "Daddy misses EVERYTHING!"  Poor daddy...


This picture is at Hailey's Easter Party at school, and the two other little girls are Caroline and Anna, who are her BFF's.  I like their moms a lot, so that is working out well for us! 

 The school has these chicks that the kids have been watching hatch and getting to hold this month.  I feel kind of bad for the chicks, but H loves them.  Aubrey went nuts when she saw them and wanted one  for herself.
 In general, Aubrey is happy to shake the easter eggs.  Hailey finds them and eats the candy.

Skip ahead a few days, to Saturday - after our race I came home and whipped up these cupcakes for the squadron kids easter party.  I was pretty impressed with myself, considering I had planned on taking fruit until I got an email that morning requesting desserts.

 Aubrey at the party shaking eggs - before her daddy gave her an open juice box to play with
 Our Hailey monster - who was just itching to get in the pool, so this is the only picture of her in her birthday/Easter dress
 Only at an Air Force Easter Party would there be planes taking off and dropping eggs from the air
 Me and my girls
 Daddy and his girls hunting for eggs

1 comment: