Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cakey Monster

These pictures are from Aubrey's first birthday party, and they do a spectacular job of summing up the evening.  One of my new friends took all of them for me, so they are way better than if I tried to do it myself and it was so nice to have someone there to do that while I was doing everything else.  Unfortunately, Tiffany (that is the friend) 's little ones were sick, so they didn't get to be at the party, and we missed them!



 At one point in all the chaos Aubrey escaped out the back door and we found her on top of the picnic table helping herself to someone elses juice box.  I made her dress, by the way!
 I made this little munchkin's dress too.

 And then it was time for the birthday cake
 Which Hailey insisted that we put bugs and snakes on, which is appropriate considering...
 Some of our party guests 

 MMMMM

 she is a big fan of cake
 A proud father laughing at the mess (which he actually cleaned up with the help of Rolo)
 We thought she had had enough, but then she decided to play some peek a boo


 Off to the bath
 Helping open presents
 She can stand without holding on, but can't walk yet
 Of course this basket was meant to be sat in
Happy Birhtday Lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment