Monday, May 3, 2010

Some Cuties

I don't have anything overly interesting to tell today, and other than leaving my coupon keeper at Walmart, nothing too bad/funny has happened. The coupon keeper was worse than it sounds because my checkbook was in there, so now I have to figure out what to do about that. It could be worse, I suppose.

Jon is TDY this week to Utah. Hailey keeps calling it Utop - which is an improvement to what she started calling it - which was Tater-tah. Hailey and I have an opportunity to hitch a ride home to Erie with Andrea, so we are going to leave after swim lessons on this week to go spend the night in Richmond at her house so we can get an early start the next morning. We can't miss swimming this week because it is Hailey's first class in the big girl class - no more mommy & me classes! Yay - especially good because me and the swimsuit are not a good combo right now. (Watch out people, St Thomas is going to be...interesting) Thursday is both my dad's birthday and Jon's, and Saturday is my nephew Benjamin's 4th birthday. We are very excited that we are going to have the opportunity to be at home to celebrate with him - especially since Jon is NOT here, so we can't celebrate with him!

The whole trip to Erie is actually very complex, and packed full of visiting, but more about that after it happens.

Here are some very recent pictures of two of the cutest kids I know, my favorite niece Rowan and my beloved Benjamin. My sister and I sure do make cute kids, if I do say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment